Monday, March 9, 2009

Some thoughts...

Last night, I went bowling with a bunch of Koreans that live in my building. Which meant that most of the time, they were speaking Korean and whatnot. I was the only non-Korean person there which didn't bother me. Sometimes I forget these things. I guess if I wasn't used to this sort of situation, it'd bother me. I guess it's just something I do. I don't usually hang out with other people who are Indian, I don't know why. Maybe because I didn't grow up in an area with tons of Indians. Actually, now that I think about it, I never had Indian friends until college. Mostly because I didn't know any other Indians until there was a small population in my university. In middle school and high school, I always hung out with the southeast Asians it seems. Or at least they were my closest friends.

So the trend continues in a different continent. You'd think in China surrounded by 1.3 billion Chinese people, I'd at least be hanging out with a bunch of Chinese people or the other Americans from Drake. Nope.

No comments: