Sunday, April 6, 2008

Qinhuangdao

I just got back from a weekend in Qinhuangdao visiting some fabulous friends who I met over the spring festival holiday. We met more of their friends and ate delicious food and saw Old Dragon’s Head, where the Great Wall meets the sea. We also went to Olympic Park which is really pretty. It was gorgeous and the air was soo fresh. It turns out that their school is a five minute walk to the sea. It is also where the Olympic athletes will practice soccer during the summer. They are so lucky.

Anyway, on the train ride back to Shijiazhuang, I saw thunder and lightning for the first time in 7 months. I’m not sure why, but there aren’t any thunderstorms in Shijiazhuang. So I really liked the storm. I just like rain in general.

In short, I <3 Qinhuangdao.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Computador, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://computador-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.