Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Bob

I have a new roommate, I discovered him yesterday after my shower. I named him Bob. You can’t tell from the picture but he’s tiny, about as long as my middle finger. It was funny because I had just been thinking about how nice the apartment is because I don’t have an infestation of cockroaches or lizards or snakes and then I open my bathroom door and he’s just chillin on the floor near my rug. One would think it would be too cold for lizards to still be around, but no. I still consider myself lucky because so far, he’s the only one I’ve found. And he’s not a snake or a cockroach. I had a harrowing experience trying to kill a mighty cockroach when I first arrived. I also heard that Josh had found a lizard in one of his shoes which would have scarred me for life if that happened to me.

I went to Mazzo cause Rich was making his second debut as DJ there. All the Shizzy folks were there so I went even though I had to teach this morning at 8 am. When I came back from the club, I was greeted by Bob again and this time I was able to shoo him out of my apartment. Now whether he will return to surprise me is another story.

No comments: